Saturday 5 June 2010

March for gaza. 5/6/2010

Trains are one of few places where i feel its safe to whip out my iPad. I mean i do use it on buses but I'm generally in a state of.... Eek! Every five minutes. Today, on my way home from work, i would Have used my iPad but there were no seats in a packed out train. So couldn't really. Since i had to hold on to a bar for dear life. Man i hate trains. But while i was on the train i did have some sort of in-journey entertainment. A horde of school children was on the train and for the WHOLE journey without cease they were singing pop songs. In a group. In a crowded train. On like, the hottest day all year. In a CROWDED train... Damn.
All sorts of songs kids shouldn't even understand at their age. Little girls singing, im only gonna break break your break break your heart. WTF? And sometime love knocks you down. They were practically in diapers when that was out!! Uff!

What else? Oh yeah, ive become quite a weird semi-freaky something or other recently. I got lines drawn into my head. Not just a line beard. No. Lines. In my hair. Whats left of it anyway. I dunno, it just goes well with the whole short hair thang.

But now I look like a thug/chav, i think people get kind of thrown when i talk to them politely. Which is funny to see.

Also, for those of you who ever want to gift me anything, since i now have an iPad, Itunes gift cards are now an acceptable gift. For those of you who don't want to give me a present, still get me an itunes gift card. Because without noticing, ive already bought half the application store for ipads.

If any of you are going to the gaza march tomorrow, ill see you there? Well, it would be nice ot rally some support for the people of gaza, but the fact is, you're either the kind of person who'd go to one of these things or you're not. I cant be asked to try and persuade you to go. I mean, it's only a whole country thats under siege by another country acting in a way that is condemned by the international community by and large for its methods and it's brutal killing of thousands of innocent civilians. And Britain also considers this barbaric state an ally of ours. Meaning we condone the killing of innocent people. And their starvation and the systematic degradation of its infrustructure and social wellbeing. Is that cool? I don't think so.

I like though, that so many random people have stumbled across my blog after typing "israel is fucked" into google. C'est tres jolie!

Ah god its late. I think im done for the night, i might go play mirrors edge. ON MY IPAD!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes, im excited. So what?

Night peeps. Comment. Night.

1 comment:

  1. Mohammed Hossain5 June 2010 at 12:10

    You look like a chav!?

    Now all you need are the McKenzie T-Shirts to join the dark side!

    ReplyDelete