Sunday 29 November 2009

The good, the bad and the Russian.

I saw a fantastic film today at the IMAX. Ibn Batuta's Journey to Mecca was fantastic. You should check it out, see if you can get into watch it sometime, I reckon it's still by invitation only but if you spread the word, the BFI (British Film Institute) might distribute it across the nation like a normal movie. Which would be good.

Switzerland, the country that claims to have political neutrality with regards to international politics, has had a vote to see what people think of Minarets in their country.

55% of people voted to ban them.

I suddenly don't like the Swiss.

Terrorist attack in Russia. But I don't really like Russia because of what they have done and are doing to Chechnya. So that's all I'll say about that.

FFS! Chechnya isn't in the dictionary but Rothschild is?! What the WHAT?!?

Tired, I woke up early to watch it, so I'll leave this post here.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Fiesta-tastic29 November 2009 at 20:25

    Come on man! Not even a "season's greetings" let alone Eid Mubaarak

    ReplyDelete