Wednesday 13 January 2010

Just came across some Goo Goo Dolls songs on my iPod. Reminded me of one of the best mates I've had, who over time, I've just stopped being in contact with. Ah, the shit load of time we'd spend at college together. Fucking awesome days.

Ahhh, Nostalgia! I dunno, I'm sure we all feel differently about the past; but I can't be the only person who comes across a random memory once in a while that just makes you wish you could re-live certain moments. Not change a single thing, just sit there and enjoy it all over again. And yeah, though there are things I WOULD change... Fuck there were amazing times!!

Join this group if you've ever had fun.....
o.O

If I wasn't so against joining Facebook groups, I'd join this one:

Don't you hate it when you die from not passing on chain mail?

Because that's happened to me, like 4 times...
AH! What is new? I woke up today to snow all over the garden. It took me ages to work out if it was there since last night or if it had just dropped. I'm getting quite fed up with this snow now... It gets you JUST as wet as rain; you just don't notice and it's colder. Not cool man... Not cool.

It's gonna be interesting if the fad of Facebook lasts for a few more years, just to see what current university students are gonna use facebook for once they graduate. Because most of them seem to use Facebook to bemoan their dissertations or to find out if a lecture is still on. I'm wondering how they will adapt their Facebook use to post-grad life...

"Went Uni today, had to hand in my coursework. Hope I got a good grade..."
Becomes...
"Went grocery shopping today, had to hand in my money. Hope i got good products..."

"Wohoo! My loan came through.. Let's all go Sheesha!"
Becomes...
"Damn loan, I swear I didn't spend this much?!"

"Wohooo! Can't wait for Gavin's PARtaAAY"
Becomes...
"Is anyone else ACTUALLY going to the office party?"

Yeah, Facebook is ACTUALLY evil, I'm sure of it... It will lead us all to some sort of death or slavery or something bad...

Am done now. Go back to Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment