Wednesday 13 January 2010

Looserballs

I love this blog, it gives me an excuse to just ramble on and on. Which is something that comes unnervingly naturally to me. So much so that I think it's in fact detrimental to me. Which is why this is going to be my last post.
I've spent hours and hours writing stuff that I really hope has made you laugh or even a little grin would do. I'm aware that occasionally I've gone off on one. I'm sorry if any of these posts were lackluster, I sincerely appreciate the time you've all taken to read my stuff.
Writing one of these things is interesting, it gives you a sense of accomplishment because you skim over all the stuff you've written and you get a little bit of a buzz. "Aw, I wrote all that." Though, what sort of ACHIEVEMENT is it to write a few shoddily crafted paragraphs? Delusions of grandeur.
I reckon I've begun feeling that it is incumbent upon me to write these things. At first- and just as much now really- it was an attempt to keep ties with a part of my past who frequents this site. And over time, as more people began visiting I also wanted to give you something interesting to read.

Which has been great and all, but I really don't want to anymore.

And with the only reason remaining being an attempt to hold on to something that isn't actually there anymore, I reckon it's time to grow up.

Fun while it lasted, it's not you, it's me..
Yadda yadda yadda.

2 comments:

  1. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

    COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?
    but i dont understand...

    ReplyDelete