Sunday 20 December 2009

A blogger in need is a blogger indeed...

Quick! I don't have time to go through all of your comments in my last post. All... 1 of them...

No, I need help! I'm sure that there are a few of you on who read this that can help me. I'm doing more of that damned maths stuff and here's something that boggles me. Whenever a surd gets divided by 2, it's like it's getting divided by 4! Why is this? Should I be dividing by twice as much when it's a surd? I'm confused with this, so hook me up with some of that knowledge you people have so much of.

On a related note: I was hungry, ate an apple and the acidity of the damned apple made me more hungry.

Apples: Not hunger food.

In what way was that related? Well I got frustrated at the whole math thing and realised I haven't eaten today. So I got the apple, you can see where the story goes from there.

Not much of a story..

Ahh! Now that I'm on this thing, I don't think I can stop! And I was in such a hurry at the start of it too! Gosh darn it! I don't even feel like getting back to the maths now...

If you have a moment, comment. You can comment as an anonymous person if you wish to, thus bypassing the need to create an account. However if you use GMail, you already HAVE an account! FANtastic! Right?

Anyway, I'm sick of this thing now, time to wallow in some maths. Toodles.

2 comments: