Saturday 19 December 2009

Completing that damned square...

So I was checking out who this person is who labels themselves as anonymous and giggles as comments on my blog. Thanks, loving the giggles, really.

But I got bored of that and saw where my visitors come from. Obviously loads in Britain, but...

Hells, yeah... I got someone visit my blog from... Beverly HILLS! Flipping hell yeah! They stayed on the blog for less.. than... 5.. seconds... But NONE- the LESS!!!!

If you stumble across this site again or, you know, if you're the person's suspicious partner and you're snooping around there history to see what looserballs is about- HI!

But then, further East in America, we shuffle over to Texas where someone else stayed on my blog for a fraction of a second, but get this, they FOUND my blog on a website called...

www.unknownblogs.co.cc

not cool man. Not cool...

I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

  1. and i found this post because i had a similar site referral on mine and figured someone else might have blogged about it. united by anonymity.

    ReplyDelete